Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
Header( "Location: http://www.stlculinarytours.com" );
- Are you new to St. Louis? What a better way to understand our culture than through our food! Founded by culinary evangelist Beth Huch, St. Louis Culinary Tours intimately is dedicated to connecting food enthusiasts to St Louis's progressive and outstanding culinary world by offering entertaining and informative tours for the ultimate St Louis foodie experience. The St Louis area and surrounding region offers a stunning diversity of nationally-recognized and up-and-coming chefs, beverage experts, specialty artisan food producers and local farms, and these craftspeople and their businesses can be found in many intriguing St. Louis neighborhoods. St Louis Culinary Tours was developed in response to our region's growing appreciation for all things culinary, and Beth Huch is a connector. We support local food and are excitied to share what our region has to offer.
- Contact Us
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Brand New Tour - Demun Gastro Tour
- Saturday, March 1, 2014
Starting at Noon
- We’ll meet at The Restaurant at The Cheshire, 6300 Clayton Road, St. Louis, MO 63117.
Award-winning, Executive Chef Rex Hale will get us ready for an afternoon of the finest food and beverages this quaint neighborhood has to offer with an array of amazing appetizers and cocktails. We’ll also get a tour of his kitchen as well as The Market at this uniquely and beautifully renovated property.
Next stop, the fabulous DeMun Oyster Bar with Executive Chef, Ben Edison, who will sit down and dine with us on sumptuous seafood and sparkling wine, all the while edifying us on his sustainable food program.
We’re very excited to then head to Kaldi’s Coffee to warm up with a special cupping with the General Manager. Cupping is the industry term used to describe a professional coffee-tasting. Using this bare-bones method, coffee is evaluated all around the world. Kaldi’s uses this tool to select their coffees and train the palates of their staff.
Lastly, we’ll head back to The Cheshire for a very fun ending at The Fox & Hounds Tavern, the iconic cozy pub restored perfectly to its original glory. Chef Rex will hang out with us over hot toddies and desserts.
This brand new StL Culinary Tour will last about four completely delicious hours.
- Get your holiday gift cerficates for your favorite foodieshere.
- Custom & Private Tours Available
- Contact us to schedule a Private, Corporate, Alumni or Group Tour with weekday and weekend dates available. We're designing Team Building and Special Occasion events so please request a quote. We'd love to put together a custom memorable experience for you and your guests!
- We have enjoyed special whiskey tastings at Still 630 between location. We visited Still 630 on our June 8th Market Street Tour and had the pleasure of dining with David Weglarz. Visit Still630.com to read what he had to say about his experience with us.
- Contact Us
- We are currently planning tours for The UCity Loop, Edwardsville and Chaumette Vineyards. To follow our tours as they are added follow us on Facebook.
Gift Certificates are here for the holidays!
Find us in the April issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine
©StL Culinary Tours | All Rights Reserved 2012.